PoDiGG: A Public Transport RDF Dataset Generator
A large amount of public transport data is made available by many different providers, which makes RDF a great method for integrating these datasets. Furthermore, this type of data provides a great source of information that combines both geospatial and temporal data. These aspects are currently undertested in RDF data management systems, because of the limited availability of realistic input datasets. In order to bring public transport data to the world of benchmarking, we need to be able to create synthetic variants of this data. In this paper, we introduce a dataset generator with the capability to create realistic public transport data. This dataset generator, and the ability to configure it on different levels, makes it easier to use public transport data for benchmarking with great flexibility.
Full text BibTeX Mendeley
Published in 2017 in Proceedings of the 26th International Conference on World Wide Web: Posters and Demos.
Read this paper online
- Read the full text online.
- Request a digital copy of this paper.
- Add this paper to your Mendeley library.
Cite this paper in your publications
- Use the BibTeX entry to easily refer to this paper.
- Alternatively, you can refer to this paper as: Taelman, R., Verborgh, R. and Mannens, E. (2017), “PoDiGG: A Public Transport RDF Dataset Generator”, in Proceedings of the 26th International Conference on World Wide Web: Posters and Demos.