Towards an Interface for User-Friendly Linked Data Generation Administration
Linked Data generation and publication remain challenging and complicated, in particular for data owners who are not Semantic Web experts or tech-savvy. The situation deteriorates when data from multiple heterogeneous sources, accessed via different interfaces, is integrated, and the Linked Data generation is a long-lasting activity repeated periodically, often adjusted and incrementally enriched with new data. Therefore, we propose the RMLWorkbench, a graphical user interface to support data owners administrating their Linked Data generation and publication workflow. The RMLWorkbench’s underlying language is RML, since it allows to declaratively describe the complete Linked Data generation workflow. Thus, any Linked Data generation workflow specified by a user can be exported and reused by other tools interpreting RML.
Full text BibTeX Mendeley
Published in 2016 in Proceedings of the 15th International Semantic Web Conference: Posters and Demos.
Keywords: Linked Data, RML, Semantic Web, Web
Read this paper online
- Read the full text online.
- Request a digital copy of this paper.
- Add this paper to your Mendeley library.
Cite this paper in your publications
- Use the BibTeX entry to easily refer to this paper.
- Alternatively, you can refer to this paper as: Dimou, A., Heyvaert, P., Maroy, W., De Graeve, L., Verborgh, R. and Mannens, E. (2016), “Towards an Interface for User-Friendly Linked Data Generation Administration”, in Kawamura, T. and Paulheim, H. (Eds.), Proceedings of the 15th International Semantic Web Conference: Posters and Demos, Vol. 1690, CEUR Workshop Proceedings.