- Ruben Verborgh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 16 November 2019 at 15:52:17 GMT+1
- Subject Access Request
To the Facebook Data Protection Officer of Facebook Ireland Limited
To Alex, Elsa, and all my friends at Privacy Operations
Do not send me to the “download my information” tool. It does not give me what I need.
I am not requesting data in raw or original material form. Do not insinuate that I do.
I am including the following information necessary to identify me:
- full name: Ruben Verborgh
- born: 28 February 1987
- email: email@example.com
- attached: copy of passport
I am hereby requesting access to the following information pursuant to Article 15 GDPR:
- all personal data concerning me that you have stored;
- all inferred and/
or derived data concerning me that you have stored.
I request the results of your processing and analysis of data that I have provided and that others have provided about me.
I request all of the information that others have provided about me and the data you have derived from that.
I request all my unique identifiers, to which you clearly have access.
I request a year-by-year overview of the revenue my profile has earned you.
I request all of the data points from the list below that are not in your offline data warehouse.
- feature usage
- presence history
- in-app browser activity
- app and file names and types
- information and behaviours performed on the device
- unique identifiers, device-IDs, and other identifiers
- WiFi signals
- ambient WiFi
- cell tower
- air pressure
- ambient light
- motion detection
- satellite information
- connection speed
- pixel event data
- offline Conversion API event data
- SDK event data
- data file from publishers for matching news publisher products
I request all derived profile data you have about me. Inferred interests, preferences, political leanings, whatever. Every single profile characteristic that is connected to my identifier.
I additionally request the following data:
- all of the advertisements that have ever been shown to me
- all of the advertisements that I have ever clicked on
- all of the advertising preferences that you have derived from my profile
- any time measurements you have regarding my activities on Facebook
- the list of times when I activated and deactivated my profile
- all of the interactions I had with Facebook, including this thread
Please make the personal data concerning me available to me in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format as laid down in Article 20(1) GDPR.
My request explicitly includes any other services and companies for which you are the controller as defined by Article 4(7) GDPR.
As laid down in Article 12(3) GDPR, you have to provide the requested information to me without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. According to Article 15(3) GDPR, you have to answer this request without cost to me.
If you do not answer my request within the stated period, I am reserving the right to take legal action against you and to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority.
Thanks in advance,