- Ruben Verborgh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Facebook <case++[case-code]@support.facebook.com>
- 15 January 2019 at 16:53:36 GMT+1
- Re: Subject Access Request
I do not appreciate your stalling of my clear and complete GDPR Subject Access Request, and I request to be put in touch with your supervisor.
Please describe the problem you are experiencing with Facebook in as much detail as possible
This is a GDPR Subject Access Request; you are legally obliged to send me:
- all personal data concerning me that you have stored;
- all inferred and/
or derived data concerning me that you have stored.
Please make the personal data concerning me available to me in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format as laid down in Article 20(1) GDPR. My request explicitly includes any other services and companies for which you are the controller as defined by Article 4(7) GDPR. As laid down in Article 12(3) GDPR, you have to provide the requested information to me without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. According to Article 15(3) GDPR, you have to answer this request without cost to me. If you do not answer my request within the stated period, I am reserving the right to take legal action against you and to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority.
I have used your “download my information” functionality, but that does not give access to all of the data above; in particular, not to the inferred and/
and include any relevant web addresses (URLs).
My current Facebook address is https://www.facebook.com/
- I am not obliged to give you this information under GDPR law, given that you have all the information you need to identify data about me.
- This account will be deactivated this week, so will no longer be accessible through that URL.
Hence, I request all data about:
- full name: Ruben Verborgh
- born: 28 February 1987
- email: email@example.com
Please conform the correct reception of this message by the end of the week.